Harrisburg Wine Festival
What you need to know for #HBGWineFest
2. Make dinner reservations for afterwards to soak up some of that wine.
3. Remember to download or print your tickets before leaving home. Also check the time for your tasting sessi
VIP TASTING – doors open at 5:00 pm
CHAIRMAN’S SELECTION TASTING SEMINAR – starts promptly at 5:30 pm (arrive early)
GRAND TASTING – admission begins at 6:30 pm
4. Double-check that you have your I.D. (everyone will be carded at the door).
5. Not sure where to park? Visit ParkHarrisburg.com for the exact location of the South Street Garage (and look for our signs at the corner of 3rd and South Streets).
6. Last, but not least, get ready for a great evening. Cheers!
Formerly known as the Hershey Wine Festival, this premier event has been an integral part of the Pennsylvania Wine Week since 2004. Our partnership with the PA Liquor Control Board enables us to bring to Central Pennsylvania the finest vintners from around the world.
To be held at the State Museum on Friday, May 8, 2015, this exciting event will feature over 140 vintners and more than 550 premium wines in a downtown landmark offering a unique backdrop of magnificence and history, as well as private exhibit access for Festival guests.
You can find out more about our tasting sessions and peruse the wine list by clicking on the “Event Information” tab at the top of the page.
Ready to attend? Click on the “Buy Tickets” button to get on the list today!
Never miss an update! Sign-up for our FREE e-newsletter